Its not easy to tell if a plant is a weed or not! Here are some resources which may help:
- Is it on the FoTB Flora List? This list can be downloaded from our Flora and Fungi page.
- You can always check the photographs for each plant listed on our Flora List on Florabase.
- There are a few tricky weeds around! It can be hard to tell if a Pigface is native or a weed, and also difficult to tell if a daisy Senecio is a native or a weed. But there are detailed brochures outlining the difference, which can be downloaded here: Pigface Senecio
- See our Weed Identification Guide and Weed Management Hints on our Bushland Restoration page.
- Download our Common Weeds of Trigg Bushland brochure.
- Download the City of Stirling’s ‘garden escape’ Weed Guide.
- Browse the online edition of Western Weeds, a comprehensive resource of all weed species in Western Australia.