We are pleased and proud to make available on our website an electronic version of the book ‘Tuart (Eucalyptus gomphocephela) and Tuart Communities’. You can download this entire book (13Mb) here.
The book contains the following papers:
- THE DISTRIBUTION AND CONSERVATION OF TUART AND THE COMMUNITY WITH WHICH IT LIVES by BJ Keighery, GJ Keighery and D Shepherd
- GENETIC AND MORPOHOLOGICAL VARIATION, AND THE MATING SYSTEM IN TUART by DJ Coates, GJ Keighery and L Broadhurst
- THE BIOLOGY OF TUART by KX Ruthrof, CJ Yates and WA Loneragan
- THE OCCURRENCE OF TUART IN PLANT COMMUNITIES ON THE SWAN COASTAL PLAIN by N Gibson, BJ Keighery and EA Griffin
- THE FLORA OF TUART WOODLANDS by GJ Keighery
- FLORISTICS OF THE TUART FOREST RESERVE by GJ Keighery and BJ Keighery
- VERTEBRATE FAUNA OF TUART WOODLANDS by J Dell, RA How and AH Burbidge
- TUART IN THE LANDSCAPE by R Powell and BJ Keighery
- TUART AT BUNBURY by B Bischoff
- THE TUART NATIONAL PARK by C Broadbent
- TUART ISSUES by VM Longman and BJ Keighery
The book began as the proceedings of a workshop ‘Tuart – the tree and the community with which it lives’ held in March 1998 by the Wildflower Society of Western Australia – Perth Branch, in co-operation with the Departments of Conservation and Land Management (Wildlife Research Centre) and Environmental Protection (Conservation Branch).
Over the next several years, the workshop material was further developed and was published in book form in 2002. The book is now out of print, but is kindly made available by the Perth Branch of the Wildflower Society of Western Australia Inc in electronic form.
The book should be quoted in the following way:
Keighery BJ and Longman VM (Editors) 2002 Tuart (Eucalyptus gomphocephala) and Tuart Communities. Perth Branch Wildflower Society of Western Australia (Inc.), Nedlands, Western Australia.
Individual papers should be referenced to the individual authors in the publication.