… to the Friends of Trigg Bushland (new July 2018) web site.
*** Please note that some links within the new website may still link to the old website. If you spot one of these, could you please email firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be edited asap***
With help, the Friends of Trigg Bushland have collated lots of interesting info to help our local community, schools and those from elsewhere learn more about the plants, the animals, ways to get involved and some of the problems and pleasures at Trigg Bushland.
Exploring this site is not as much fun as exploring the bushland itself, but it is a pretty good place to start. We hope you find many things here that interest you.
See you in the bush!
- AGM and Speaker – Catherine Car – Sunday 29th July 2.30pm ‘Do You Really Know What’s in Your Garden?’ details
- Next Community Weeding Day – Sunday 2nd September – Bournemouth Pde – details here.
- Next Guided Walk – 29th September – details here.
- Submission on Tuart Woodlands proposed Threatened Ecological Community – view here.
- All about the Threatened Environmental Community of Callitris preissii in BFS308 – here – and Dunes of Statewide Significance in South Trigg – here.
- In The News – see press coverage of the newly discovered TEC – here.
- Renew on-line! Details on our Membership page.
- Resource: Lesson plans, activity cards and a poster on Western Australian native flora – suitable for primary and secondary schools – see Our Wild Plants.
- Like us on Facebook! – a good way to keep updated on events and issues – here.
- Resource: Full edition of ‘Tuart and Tuart Communities’ available for download – View