Well branched tuart exposed to
ocean winds on dune top
With help, the Friends of Trigg Bushland have collated lots of interesting info to help our local community, schools and those from elsewhere learn more about the plants, the animals, ways to get involved and some of the problems and pleasures at Trigg Bushland.
Exploring this site is not as much fun as exploring the bushland itself, but it is a pretty good place to start. We hope you find many things here that interest you.
See you in the bush!
- COMMUNITY RESTORATION DAY THIS SUNDAY 13TH - INCLUDES FREE LUNCH AND A CHANCE TO SEE REAL LIVE BLACK COCKATOOS - BRING THE KIDS! More info
- Photos from our guided walk last Saturday 31st May - view
- Who's been eating that honky nut? See Cockatoo Care's chart here.
- Community Weeding Days announced by the City of Stirling - Sun 13 Jul and Sun 21 Sep - more details soon - mark your diaries for the morning of these dates!
- AGM speaker announced - Leanda Mason - 20th July - 3pm - be there!
- Clean Up Australia Day - 2nd March 8-10am - see photos!
- Results of Fauna Trapping - View
- Like us on Facebook! - Go to Facebook
- New resource: Full edition of 'Tuart (Eucalyptus gomphocephala) and Tuart Communities' available for download - View
- MANY THANKS TO iinet FOR SPONSORING OUR WEBSITE !!!!
Website development funded by a Department of Environment and Conservation Community Grant for Tuart Conservation and Management. Text and images copyright Friends of Trigg Bushland Inc except as otherwise noted. Website design by Nina McLaren and Peter Peacock 2008